Monday, January 14, 2008

Sundays ride at the Hollow

Last Sunday was a blast! The trails were a little slick but hey, we were mountain biking in January! The Reign X got used for a real ride, I finally got some good footage with the helmet cam. And best of all I spent the day with Suzanne C-Dog and the Hollow crew.



Casey and I hit every trail at the Hollow. This is some of the carnage as the new camera saw it. The GoPro camera seems to be a good purchase so far. The video it takes is great quality and it is light. I have hit it on a few trees while filming and it is still in one piece. I'll hit it harder next time! I can't wait for the handle bar /seatpost mount, hopefully it will steady it more and give a new view of riding.



The Reign X is one of the best all-round bikes I have ridden. The maestro suspension just plain swallows anything in its way. With most of the weight very low and centered the bike whips around like a 20 pound hard tail and comes close to pedaling like one too.



Many props to Camera man Casey for this fine footage.




No comments: